The mishandling of a legal case could make it difficult or impossible for you to receive the settlement or judgment that you need. If you have had a falling out with your lawyer or you suspect that your case is not being handled properly, it may be in your best interest to consider switching your legal counsel.
Seeking a New Attorney
There are many different circumstances that can lead an individual or family to leave their current attorney for new counsel. Some common reasons for replacing the firm in charge of your representation include:
- You feel that your case is not receiving the attention it needs
- You feel that your case is not being handled by counsel competent to handle it
- You are seeking counsel with a more specialized background
- You have irreconcilable differences with your lawyer
- You are concerned that your case is being otherwise mishandled
If you suspect that your case is not being properly pursued for any reason, consider consulting with a mishandled lawsuit rescue lawyer as soon as possible. We have experience picking up existing cases and providing clients with the dedicated representation and peace of mind that they deserve. We are prepared to fight on your behalf for the positive resolution that you need.
To discuss the status of your lawsuit and your legal options with an experienced mishandled lawsuit replacement attorney, contact the Burk Law Firm, P.C., today at 512-306-9828 or toll free at 1-888-476-9140 or via email to [email protected] with the subject line containing “Potential New Case”.